wangsa-maju

a Malaysian sub-urban community, a place, a village, (a metro? a kampong?) blog created for records, remembering events, and for posterity. (Photo: Shows the first blocks of condos built in Wangsa Maju in early 1980)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Recreation area in Wangsa Maju.

Salam,

Now that there are many of us in the eGroup, I wish to share something
which to me is a concern. I trust that you all will consider even if
you do not agree.

I am concerned that there is no open space meant for Wangsa Maju.
There is an unfinished area next to Section 6, in the valley, and I do
not know when it will be finished. They have been working on that for
months now. I go about my brisk walk in the morning around Section 6,
and in all cases on open road with, with the area infront of the
Pangsapuri to be very busy. One can easily be knocked down by a car
over there. I have sent an e-mail to the Developer (Landmarks)
expressing my concern. What we need is a good public walking or
running track in Wangsa Maju. I proposed that Landmarks earmark the
hill area behind Section 5 & 6 as a recreation area, with walking
tracks, hill walks and bird sanctuary. But with a lone voice nobody
will listen. Maybe as a group we may persuade Landmarks to consider.

Lias





(Note: Those interested to be Team Members/Blog Contributor, please write in 'Comments' of interest in any posting).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!