wangsa-maju

a Malaysian sub-urban community, a place, a village, (a metro? a kampong?) blog created for records, remembering events, and for posterity. (Photo: Shows the first blocks of condos built in Wangsa Maju in early 1980)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

She was



She passed away just a couple of days ago, and not many of the neighbours knew about it. I notice the unkept front garden and I wondered, but there was no one to ask. Untill today, that is, when my wife mentioned it. And I talked to one of the Chinese neigbours and it was confirmed.

I remember her well. Originally there were two sisters who used to take morning walks, and I would talk to them, and sometime back the sister died. I mentioned that in one of my blog postings. Then her brother (from Singapore?) moved in with her. But she was already seemingly ill.

She is now gone and not many of us even know her name. Worse, not many of us even knew that she has passed away.


(Note: Those interested to be Team Members/Blog Contributor, please write in 'Comments' of interest in any posting).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!