wangsa-maju

a Malaysian sub-urban community, a place, a village, (a metro? a kampong?) blog created for records, remembering events, and for posterity. (Photo: Shows the first blocks of condos built in Wangsa Maju in early 1980)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

It has been a long time.

I have not been walking in my usual morning walking path in Wangsa Maju since before the fasting month and now Shawal (Shywal) is nearly over. That makes it just about 2 months now.

And I have observed changes. Mostly for the better.

The old macadamised walking/bicycle path

is now replaced with concrete path. But the sad part of it is that it is now used as a car park area for the residence at the nearly apartments, Pangsa Murni.

And I am happy to note that the old overgrown macadamised walking path is also now replaced by a concrete path.


I am happy with that, and my prayers are answered, I need not walk anymore on the road where the morning traffic is usually heavy.

And when I get into Jalan 1/27D, where the traffic is very very light, it’s a residential area, I need not fear cars anymore.


And the Fairview International School buildings seems to progress very well. Judging by the heavy equipment ands the workers quarters, it looks like more of the school buildings will be built on that vacant lot.



And my neighbour at the back of my house has moved into his newly extended and built house. Glad to have such neighbour, with beautifully designed house.

But that black car parked at the junction entrance is dangerous to traffic movement and spoils the view of my neighbours house.





(Note: Those interested to be Team Members/Blog Contributor, please write in 'Comments' of interest in any posting).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!