wangsa-maju

a Malaysian sub-urban community, a place, a village, (a metro? a kampong?) blog created for records, remembering events, and for posterity. (Photo: Shows the first blocks of condos built in Wangsa Maju in early 1980)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just an eating place

Sunday morning, a friend and I tried the breakfast 'thing' at Sitis Choice, Section 6, Wangsa Maju. Seen that place as I pass by and once talked  to a friend in front of it but never tried the food there.



We tried. Very ordinary. I had nasi lemak and my friend lontong (?). The lontong 'kuah' a bit cold my friend explained (he is from Johore, so must know), and my nasi lemak ..... nothing much to talk about. But the sambal was good and I had two helpings.


The total price? My friend paid, so I did not ask.

Just an average place if you bare hungry.  Except that they have a settee for you to sit on if you want to rest while waiting for the food.


(Note: Those interested to be Team Members/Blog Contributor, please write in 'Comments' of interest in any posting).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!